среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

Card for CCB

Hello, everyone! 
I am sure that every of you loves berries. And hope your summer was very fresh! Because in our native country Russia we have a lot of summer berries: raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry. Of course, in winter we have frozen berries, but they are cold and not so tasty as in summer, so this summer I made a card with favourite berries and, of course, it is very easy when you have a lot of kraft papers from Canvas Corp.

For my card I used:
And 
Flowers, yellow shabby ribbon, badge with berries, The Robin's Nest dew drops, some dies and Big Shot die cutting machine

First of all I prepare all matherials, that I will need: Cut from the Canvas Corp Bulk Kraft Paper 80#  leaves and berries, and, of course, Canvas Corp Burlap Sheet - Yellow for the background of my card.
Step 1 - Add a central picture with berry
Step 2 - I made a wild forest near my central picture with berry

 Step 3 - Add a kraft berries to card
 Step 4 - Add paper flowers
 Step 5 - Add a badge with berries and The Robin's Nest dew drops


  Step 6 - I think I have an empty place down the card and decided to add a yellow shabby ribbon
 And here is a result.







Happy and fresh summer to all!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий